[Meditation Society of America] Re: Weird Wisdom to Medicate About

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 4 8:56 AM
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Jason Fishman
      > <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

      > > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
      > > >
      > > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
      > > >
      > > > Ho-key and Po-key
      > > >
      > > > This is similar to certain methods of
      > > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
      > > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
      > > >
      > > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
      > > > missile launching procedures.
      > > >
      > > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
      > > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
      > > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
      > > > nature of the human? About how we are not
      > > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
      > > > limited by a finite lifespan?
      > > >
      > > > Only time will tell...
      > > >

      > > > ==GP==
      > >
      > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
      > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
      > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
      > > which is not available to reader>:
      > >
      > > Ho: whore
      > > Po: posterior
      > >
      > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
      > > to embarrassing situations>.
      > >
      > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
      > > Nina <major socialization>
      > >

      > > Cute and very funny! <blatent compliment>
      > >
      > > Peace and Love <conditioned closing and view of life>
      > >
      > As St. Pesco said..."Funny? You mean funny as in ha-ha? You think
      I'm
      > a clown? You think I'm here to amuse you?" Well, maybe what was
      being
      > discussed is anything but funny!!!:) Can't you see Machiavellian
      plots
      > even when they are directly pointed out to you? Or are you one of
      > "them" who is trying to keep the real "true nature of the human?"
      > secret. Because if it got out everyone would be having too much fun?
      > And we could laugh out loud at lewd stuff without being obliged to
      > feel "embarressed"? Because the real aim and drive in life isn't
      > comfort or survival. It is...........(now let me say this once and
      > very quietly because "they" might hear)......Lila (Play)! As the
      > Hindu's say about virtually everything, just check out Krishna if
      you
      > have any doubts! He certainly was just here to play and to have us
      > play too. He would make jokes and play tricks that were anything but
      > comfort causing, but he always played with everyone, which in a
      > Michael Jackson sort of way can get creepy and very uncomfortable.
      And
      > since he was One with everything and everybody, when he played with
      > everyone, he was playing with Himself, which is also considered
      > "pretty lewd <value judgment engaged> by some:-) And don't give me
      any
      > "Well, play makes you comfortable" bull. Because we can be
      > uncomfortable and still play (IE: Boxing), and so comfort is a
      > precedant to play for some, but discomfort is too (see masochist's
      > about this). Anyway, maybe I'm just playing around and if it makes
      you
      > nice and comfy, good! But if it wakes you up to the secret info
      > revealed by Geneji about the holy Hokey Pokey mantra, even better!
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Bob, get a ho-clue po-clue and take it easy.
      We were only playing. Besides, the whole purpose
      of this play is that it continues... procreation
      is the rule. Just try to explain away the 'comfort'
      aspect on that one. Lewd? Lord, if you only knew!
      LOL! ;)

      Nina
    • carolina112900
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 4 9:37 AM
        <murrkis@y...> wrote:
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
        > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
        > > > is what it's all about?
        > >
        > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
        > >
        > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
        > >
        > > Ho-key and Po-key
        > >
        > > This is similar to certain methods of
        > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
        > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
        > >
        > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
        > > missile launching procedures.
        > >
        > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
        > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
        > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
        > > nature of the human? About how we are not
        > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
        > > limited by a finite lifespan?
        > >
        > > Only time will tell...
        > >

        > > ==GP==
        >
        > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
        > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
        > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
        > which is not available to reader>:
        >
        > Ho: whore
        > Po: posterior
        >
        > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
        > to embarrassing situations>.
        >
        > Have a nice day <socialization>,
        > Nina <major socialization>

        Wow. All this deep analyzation!

        This also reminds me what I used
        to say to my x-husband when I
        had a "headache":

        "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 4 10:16 AM
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
          <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
          > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

          > > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
          > > >
          > > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
          > > >
          > > > Ho-key and Po-key
          > > >
          > > > This is similar to certain methods of
          > > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
          > > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
          > > >
          > > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
          > > > missile launching procedures.
          > > >
          > > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
          > > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
          > > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
          > > > nature of the human? About how we are not
          > > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
          > > > limited by a finite lifespan?
          > > >
          > > > Only time will tell...
          > > >

          > > > ==GP==
          > >
          > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
          > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
          > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
          > > which is not available to reader>:
          > >
          > > Ho: whore
          > > Po: posterior
          > >
          > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
          > > to embarrassing situations>.
          > >
          > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
          > > Nina <major socialization>
          >

          > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
          >
          > This also reminds me what I used
          > to say to my x-husband when I
          > had a "headache":
          >
          > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

          Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

          Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
          used to describe something goofy,
          silly or stupid? Now, that's an
          image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

          Nina
        • carolina112900
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 4 10:50 AM
            <murrkis@y...> wrote:
            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
            > <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
            > > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
            > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

            > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
            > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
            > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
            > > > which is not available to reader>:
            > > >
            > > > Ho: whore
            > > > Po: posterior
            > > >
            > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
            > > > to embarrassing situations>.
            > > >
            > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
            > > > Nina <major socialization>
            > >

            > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
            > >
            > > This also reminds me what I used
            > > to say to my x-husband when I
            > > had a "headache":
            > >
            > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
            >
            > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

            I guess you didn't see my wink, wink ;-)

            > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
            > used to describe something goofy,
            > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
            > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

            Yep. Imagination. Whatever salts your fries!

            Freyja

            > Nina
          • Gene Poole
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 4 11:03 AM
              > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

              > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
              > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
              > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
              > > > which is not available to reader>:
              > > >
              > > > Ho: whore
              > > > Po: posterior
              > > >
              > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
              > > > to embarrassing situations>.

              Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
              this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
              'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
              'socialized' response' could there be?

              > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
              > > > Nina <major socialization>
              > >

              > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!

              'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

              > > This also reminds me what I used
              > > to say to my x-husband when I
              > > had a "headache":
              > >
              > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

              Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
              of the hokey?

              > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

              Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?

              Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
              'striking with the open hand'?

              > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
              > used to describe something goofy,
              > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
              > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
              >

              > Nina

              If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
              'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
              and what more 'contrived baggage' than
              the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?

              Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
              pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
              self'... which subjectively, from the POV
              of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
              metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
              rear'... so to speak, generally considered
              to be a situation of surrender, albeit
              involuntary...

              ==Gene Poole==
            • carolina112900
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 4 11:35 AM
                <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                Yes. T'was a good opener.

                > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                >
                > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                That's how you, GP, started this:
                "let us now deeply analyze this"

                > > > This also reminds me what I used
                > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                > > > had a "headache":
                > > >
                > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                >
                > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                > of the hokey?

                Either or, whatever 'fits' the situation.

                > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                >
                > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                >
                > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                > 'striking with the open hand'?
                >
                > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                > > used to describe something goofy,
                > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                > >

                > > Nina
                >
                > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                >
                > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                > involuntary...
                >
                > ==Gene Poole==

                All this! Just from a wedding/children's dance song!
                Imagine that!

                I'm sure it has other interesting origins....

                Freyja
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 4 1:39 PM
                  <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                  > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                  > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                  > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                  > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                  Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.

                  Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                  > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                  >
                  > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                  The insights are... penetrating.

                  > > > This also reminds me what I used
                  > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                  > > > had a "headache":
                  > > >
                  > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                  >
                  > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                  > of the hokey?
                  >
                  > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                  >
                  > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                  >
                  > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                  > 'striking with the open hand'?

                  All of the above, plus, restraint.

                  > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                  > > used to describe something goofy,
                  > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                  > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                  > >

                  > > Nina
                  >
                  > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                  > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                  > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                  > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                  >
                  > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                  > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                  > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                  > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                  > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                  > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                  > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                  > involuntary...

                  Sharp!

                  > ==Gene Poole==

                  sitting on pins and needles,
                  ballooning in eager anticipation
                  of the next in-stall-ment,
                  Nina
                • Gene Poole
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 4 4:05 PM
                    > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                    > > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                    > > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                    > > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                    > > 'socialized' response' could there be?
                    >
                    > Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.
                    >
                    > Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                    Standing in stanchions, summons
                    stalled surrender...

                    > > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!
                    >
                    > The insights are... penetrating.

                    And hopefully, fulfilling...

                    > > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                    > > of the hokey?
                    > >
                    > > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                    > >
                    > > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                    > >
                    > > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                    > > 'striking with the open hand'?
                    >
                    > All of the above, plus, restraint.

                    "There is no liberation, without bondage".

                    > > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                    > > > used to describe something goofy,
                    > > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                    > > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                    > > >

                    > > > Nina
                    > >
                    > > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                    > > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                    > > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                    > > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                    > >
                    > > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                    > > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                    > > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                    > > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                    > > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                    > > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                    > > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                    > > involuntary...

                    > Sharp!

                    Better sharp, than tacky...

                    > sitting on pins and needles,
                    > ballooning in eager anticipation
                    > of the next in-stall-ment,
                    > Nina

                    Good to know that you are 'feeling swell', Nina...

                    ==GP==