Weird Wisdom to Meditate About

    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 2004
      What if the Hokey Pokey
      is what it's all about?
    • Gene Poole
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2004
        >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > What if the Hokey Pokey
        > is what it's all about?

        Let us now deeply analyze this:

        Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';

        Ho-key and Po-key

        This is similar to certain methods of
        encryption, which use 'keys' to access
        what was encrypted for security purposes.

        Use of two keys is also deployed in
        missile launching procedures.

        May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
        alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
        of secret information, perhaps about the true
        nature of the human? About how we are not
        chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
        limited by a finite lifespan?

        Only time will tell...

        ==GP==
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
          <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
          > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          >
          > > What if the Hokey Pokey
          > > is what it's all about?
          >
          > Let us now deeply analyze this:
          >
          > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
          >
          > Ho-key and Po-key
          >
          > This is similar to certain methods of
          > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
          > what was encrypted for security purposes.
          >
          > Use of two keys is also deployed in
          > missile launching procedures.
          >
          > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
          > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
          > of secret information, perhaps about the true
          > nature of the human? About how we are not
          > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
          > limited by a finite lifespan?
          >
          > Only time will tell...
          >

          > ==GP==

          I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
          considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
          interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
          which is not available to reader>:

          Ho: whore
          Po: posterior

          I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
          to embarrassing situations>.

          Have a nice day <socialization>,
          Nina <major socialization>
        • Jason Fishman
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004

            Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:

            <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
            > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            >
            > > What if the Hokey Pokey
            > > is what it's all about?
            >
            > Let us now deeply analyze this:
            >
            > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
            >
            > Ho-key and Po-key
            >
            > This is similar to certain methods of
            > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
            > what was encrypted for security purposes.
            >
            > Use of two keys is also deployed in
            > missile launching procedures.
            >
            > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
            > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
            > of secret information, perhaps about the true
            > nature of the human? About how we are not
            > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
            > limited by a finite lifespan?
            >
            > Only time will tell...
            >

            > ==GP==

            I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
            considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
            interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
            which is not available to reader>:

            Ho: whore
            Po: posterior

            I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
            to embarrassing situations>.

            Have a nice day <socialization>,
            Nina <major socialization>

            Cute and very funny! <blatent compliment>

            Peace and Love <conditioned closing and view of life>

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
              <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

              > Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
              > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
              > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
              > > > is what it's all about?
              > >
              > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
              > >
              > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
              > >
              > > Ho-key and Po-key
              > >
              > > This is similar to certain methods of
              > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
              > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
              > >
              > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
              > > missile launching procedures.
              > >
              > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
              > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
              > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
              > > nature of the human? About how we are not
              > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
              > > limited by a finite lifespan?
              > >
              > > Only time will tell...
              > >

              > > ==GP==
              >
              > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
              > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
              > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
              > which is not available to reader>:
              >
              > Ho: whore
              > Po: posterior
              >
              > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
              > to embarrassing situations>.
              >
              > Have a nice day <socialization>,
              > Nina <major socialization>
              >

              > Cute and very funny! <blatent compliment>
              >
              > Peace and Love <conditioned closing and view of life>

              As St. Pesco said..."Funny? You mean funny as in ha-ha? You think I'm
              a clown? You think I'm here to amuse you?" Well, maybe what was being
              discussed is anything but funny!!!:) Can't you see Machiavellian plots
              even when they are directly pointed out to you? Or are you one of
              "them" who is trying to keep the real "true nature of the human?"
              secret. Because if it got out everyone would be having too much fun?
              And we could laugh out loud at lewd stuff without being obliged to
              feel "embarressed"? Because the real aim and drive in life isn't
              comfort or survival. It is...........(now let me say this once and
              very quietly because "they" might hear)......Lila (Play)! As the
              Hindu's say about virtually everything, just check out Krishna if you
              have any doubts! He certainly was just here to play and to have us
              play too. He would make jokes and play tricks that were anything but
              comfort causing, but he always played with everyone, which in a
              Michael Jackson sort of way can get creepy and very uncomfortable. And
              since he was One with everything and everybody, when he played with
              everyone, he was playing with Himself, which is also considered
              "pretty lewd <value judgment engaged> by some:-) And don't give me any
              "Well, play makes you comfortable" bull. Because we can be
              uncomfortable and still play (IE: Boxing), and so comfort is a
              precedant to play for some, but discomfort is too (see masochist's
              about this). Anyway, maybe I'm just playing around and if it makes you
              nice and comfy, good! But if it wakes you up to the secret info
              revealed by Geneji about the holy Hokey Pokey mantra, even better!
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                > comfort causing, but he always played with everyone, which in a
                > Michael Jackson sort of way can get creepy and very uncomfortable.
                And
                > since he was One with everything and everybody, when he played with
                > everyone, he was playing with Himself, which is also considered
                > "pretty lewd <value judgment engaged> by some:-) And don't give me
                any
                > "Well, play makes you comfortable" bull. Because we can be
                > uncomfortable and still play (IE: Boxing), and so comfort is a
                > precedant to play for some, but discomfort is too (see masochist's
                > about this). Anyway, maybe I'm just playing around and if it makes
                you
                > nice and comfy, good! But if it wakes you up to the secret info
                > revealed by Geneji about the holy Hokey Pokey mantra, even better!

                Bob, get a ho-clue po-clue and take it easy.
                We were only playing. Besides, the whole purpose
                of this play is that it continues... procreation
                is the rule. Just try to explain away the 'comfort'
                aspect on that one. Lewd? Lord, if you only knew!
                LOL! ;)

                Nina
              • carolina112900
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                  <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                  > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
                  > > > is what it's all about?
                  > >
                  > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                  > >
                  > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                  > >
                  > > Ho-key and Po-key
                  > >
                  > > This is similar to certain methods of
                  > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                  > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                  > >
                  > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                  > > missile launching procedures.
                  > >
                  > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                  > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                  > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                  > > nature of the human? About how we are not
                  > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                  > > limited by a finite lifespan?
                  > >
                  > > Only time will tell...
                  > >

                  > > ==GP==
                  >
                  > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                  > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                  > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                  > which is not available to reader>:
                  >
                  > Ho: whore
                  > Po: posterior
                  >
                  > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                  > to embarrassing situations>.
                  >
                  > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                  > Nina <major socialization>

                  Wow. All this deep analyzation!

                  This also reminds me what I used
                  to say to my x-husband when I
                  had a "headache":

                  "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
                    <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                    > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                    > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

                    > > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                    > > >
                    > > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                    > > >
                    > > > Ho-key and Po-key
                    > > >
                    > > > This is similar to certain methods of
                    > > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                    > > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                    > > >
                    > > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                    > > > missile launching procedures.
                    > > >
                    > > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                    > > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                    > > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                    > > > nature of the human? About how we are not
                    > > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                    > > > limited by a finite lifespan?
                    > > >
                    > > > Only time will tell...
                    > > >

                    > > > ==GP==
                    > >
                    > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                    > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                    > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                    > > which is not available to reader>:
                    > >
                    > > Ho: whore
                    > > Po: posterior
                    > >
                    > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                    > > to embarrassing situations>.
                    > >
                    > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                    > > Nina <major socialization>
                    >

                    > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                    >
                    > This also reminds me what I used
                    > to say to my x-husband when I
                    > had a "headache":
                    >
                    > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

                    Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                    Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                    used to describe something goofy,
                    silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                    image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

                    Nina
                  • carolina112900
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                      <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
                      > <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
                      > > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

                      > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                      > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                      > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                      > > > which is not available to reader>:
                      > > >
                      > > > Ho: whore
                      > > > Po: posterior
                      > > >
                      > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                      > > > to embarrassing situations>.
                      > > >
                      > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                      > > > Nina <major socialization>
                      > >

                      > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                      > >
                      > > This also reminds me what I used
                      > > to say to my x-husband when I
                      > > had a "headache":
                      > >
                      > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                      >
                      > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                      I guess you didn't see my wink, wink ;-)

                      > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                      > used to describe something goofy,
                      > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                      > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

                      Yep. Imagination. Whatever salts your fries!

                      Freyja

                      > Nina
                    • Gene Poole
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                        > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                        > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                        > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                        > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                        > > > which is not available to reader>:
                        > > >
                        > > > Ho: whore
                        > > > Po: posterior
                        > > >
                        > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                        > > > to embarrassing situations>.

                        Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                        this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                        'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                        'socialized' response' could there be?

                        > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                        > > > Nina <major socialization>
                        > >

                        > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!

                        'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                        > > This also reminds me what I used
                        > > to say to my x-husband when I
                        > > had a "headache":
                        > >
                        > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

                        Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                        of the hokey?

                        > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                        Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?

                        Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                        'striking with the open hand'?

                        > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                        > used to describe something goofy,
                        > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                        > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                        >

                        > Nina

                        If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                        'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                        and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                        the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?

                        Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                        pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                        self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                        of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                        metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                        rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                        to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                        involuntary...

                        ==Gene Poole==
                      • carolina112900
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                          <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                          > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                          > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                          > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                          > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                          Yes. T'was a good opener.

                          > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                          >
                          > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                          That's how you, GP, started this:
                          "let us now deeply analyze this"

                          > > > This also reminds me what I used
                          > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                          > > > had a "headache":
                          > > >
                          > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                          >
                          > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                          > of the hokey?

                          Either or, whatever 'fits' the situation.

                          > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                          >
                          > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                          >
                          > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                          > 'striking with the open hand'?
                          >
                          > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                          > > used to describe something goofy,
                          > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                          > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                          > >

                          > > Nina
                          >
                          > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                          > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                          > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                          > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                          >
                          > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                          > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                          > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                          > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                          > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                          > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                          > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                          > involuntary...
                          >
                          > ==Gene Poole==

                          All this! Just from a wedding/children's dance song!
                          Imagine that!

                          I'm sure it has other interesting origins....

                          Freyja
                        • Nina
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                            <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                            > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                            > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                            > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                            > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                            Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.

                            Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                            > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                            >
                            > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                            The insights are... penetrating.

                            > > > This also reminds me what I used
                            > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                            > > > had a "headache":
                            > > >
                            > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                            >
                            > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                            > of the hokey?
                            >
                            > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                            >
                            > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                            >
                            > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                            > 'striking with the open hand'?

                            All of the above, plus, restraint.

                            > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                            > > used to describe something goofy,
                            > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                            > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                            > >

                            > > Nina
                            >
                            > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                            > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                            > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                            > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                            >
                            > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                            > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                            > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                            > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                            > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                            > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                            > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                            > involuntary...

                            Sharp!

                            > ==Gene Poole==

                            sitting on pins and needles,
                            ballooning in eager anticipation
                            of the next in-stall-ment,
                            Nina
                          • Gene Poole
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                              > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                              > > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                              > > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                              > > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                              > > 'socialized' response' could there be?
                              >
                              > Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.
                              >
                              > Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                              Standing in stanchions, summons
                              stalled surrender...

                              > > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!
                              >
                              > The insights are... penetrating.

                              And hopefully, fulfilling...

                              > > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                              > > of the hokey?
                              > >
                              > > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                              > >
                              > > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                              > >
                              > > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                              > > 'striking with the open hand'?
                              >
                              > All of the above, plus, restraint.

                              "There is no liberation, without bondage".

                              > > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                              > > > used to describe something goofy,
                              > > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                              > > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                              > > >

                              > > > Nina
                              > >
                              > > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                              > > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                              > > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                              > > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                              > >
                              > > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                              > > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                              > > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                              > > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                              > > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                              > > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                              > > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                              > > involuntary...

                              > Sharp!

                              Better sharp, than tacky...

                              > sitting on pins and needles,
                              > ballooning in eager anticipation
                              > of the next in-stall-ment,
                              > Nina

                              Good to know that you are 'feeling swell', Nina...

                              ==GP==