Re: [Meditation Society of America] chat?

  • Gregory Goode
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      "There's no one there to chat..."

      At 06:09 PM 1/2/2004 -0800, Jason Fishman wrote:
      to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to do so! LOL

      Peace and Love

      Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:
      Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
      at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:

      http://www.eScribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

      See you there!
      Nina

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        What? You think I'll wait around all night? ;)

        Nina

        P.S. Good one, Greg...

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Goode
        <goode@d...> wrote:
        > "There's no one there to chat..."
        >
        > At 06:09 PM 1/2/2004 -0800, Jason Fishman wrote:
        > >to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to
        do so! LOL

        > >Peace and Love
        > >
        > >Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
        > >Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
        > >at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:
        > >

        ><http://www.escribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat>http://www.eScr
        ibe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

        > >See you there!
        > >Nina

        > > * <mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica-
        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
        subject=Unsubscribe>meditationsocietyofamerica-
        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        > > *
        > >

        > >Do you Yahoo!?
        >
        ><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/slv/mailtag/*http://companion.yahoo.com/>Free