Re: [Meditation Society of America] chat?

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to do so! LOL

      Peace and Love

      Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:
      Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
      at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:

      http://www.eScribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

      See you there!
      Nina

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

    • Gregory Goode

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
          What? You think I'll wait around all night? ;)

          Nina

          P.S. Good one, Greg...

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Goode
          <goode@d...> wrote:
          > "There's no one there to chat..."
          >
          > At 06:09 PM 1/2/2004 -0800, Jason Fishman wrote:
          > >to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to
          do so! LOL

          > >Peace and Love
          > >
          > >Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
          > >Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
          > >at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:
          > >

          ><http://www.escribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat>http://www.eScr
          ibe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

          > >See you there!
          > >Nina

          > > * <mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
          subject=Unsubscribe>meditationsocietyofamerica-
          unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          > > *
          > >

          > >Do you Yahoo!?
          >
          ><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/slv/mailtag/*http://companion.yahoo.com/>Free