chat?

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
      at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:

      http://www.eScribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

      See you there!
      Nina
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
        to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to do so! LOL

        Peace and Love

        Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:
        Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
        at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:

        http://www.eScribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

        See you there!
        Nina

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

      • Gregory Goode

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
            What? You think I'll wait around all night? ;)

            Nina

            P.S. Good one, Greg...

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Gregory Goode
            <goode@d...> wrote:
            > "There's no one there to chat..."
            >
            > At 06:09 PM 1/2/2004 -0800, Jason Fishman wrote:
            > >to invite to chat, one must actually stick around long enough to
            do so! LOL

            > >Peace and Love
            > >
            > >Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
            > >Howdy, if anyone is interested, come visit
            > >at the Nonduality Salon chatroom:
            > >

            ><http://www.escribe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat>http://www.eScr
            ibe.com/religion/nondualitysalon/chat

            > >See you there!
            > >Nina

            > > * <mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica-
            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?
            subject=Unsubscribe>meditationsocietyofamerica-
            unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            > > *
            > >

            > >Do you Yahoo!?
            >
            ><http://us.rd.yahoo.com/slv/mailtag/*http://companion.yahoo.com/>Free