New Years Wisdom From Sri Gurudev Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      In this New Year, let us reaffirm ourselves to lead a life filled with
      love. Let us be reminded of our inherent divine nature, inherent
      peace, the inherent joy which is otherwise called as the image of God
      within. Keep yourself healthy, happy, and thus holy. Or, in other
      words, be easeful physically, be peaceful mentally, and then be useful
      in your life. And to accomplish this, all you have to do is to be
      vigilant constantly and stay away from whatever would disturb your
      ease of the body, peace of the mind.

      It's not that we are going to acquire that ease and peace newly. It is
      there already. That divine nature, God has given to you.

      May the New Year dawn in you and bring a new life in the spirit.

      God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi