Thanks From the Meditation Society of America

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      2003 was a great year for the Meditation Society of America, and we
      are very appreciative of all the world wide support and encouragement
      we have received. We give thanks for the 5+ Million "hits" our web site,
      Meditation Station http://www.meditationsociety.com received and the
      10,000+ posts on this group, and the 100,000+ emails we received. It
      was with joy that we followed the gaining of acceptance of meditation
      becoming a part of the curriculums of many schools. I have always
      considered helping this happen our most important project. Our classes
      were always full and well received all year, and The Inner Traveler
      has become an amazingly high quality publication as we have continued
      to be blessed with the worlds best and wisest authors and artists
      sharing their enlightening pointings to Realization with our readers.

      Thank you all!

      Peace and blessings,
      Bob Rose, President,
      Meditation Society of America