Weird Wisdom to Meditate About

    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003
    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 28, 2003
        OMG, too funny!! Of course pigeons are often called flying rodents....

        I imagine a few of those have been sucked into jet engines too!

        Peace and Love

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Nina
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 29, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

          But Bob, it's hard to soar like an eagle,
          when you're surrounded by turkeys...

          :) Nina
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 3, 2004
            What if the Hokey Pokey
            is what it's all about?
          • Gene Poole
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 3, 2004
              >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > What if the Hokey Pokey
              > is what it's all about?

              Let us now deeply analyze this:

              Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';

              Ho-key and Po-key

              This is similar to certain methods of
              encryption, which use 'keys' to access
              what was encrypted for security purposes.

              Use of two keys is also deployed in
              missile launching procedures.

              May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
              alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
              of secret information, perhaps about the true
              nature of the human? About how we are not
              chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
              limited by a finite lifespan?

              Only time will tell...

              ==GP==
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                >
                > > What if the Hokey Pokey
                > > is what it's all about?
                >
                > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                >
                > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                >
                > Ho-key and Po-key
                >
                > This is similar to certain methods of
                > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                >
                > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                > missile launching procedures.
                >
                > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                > nature of the human? About how we are not
                > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                > limited by a finite lifespan?
                >
                > Only time will tell...
                >

                > ==GP==

                I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                which is not available to reader>:

                Ho: whore
                Po: posterior

                I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                to embarrassing situations>.

                Have a nice day <socialization>,
                Nina <major socialization>
              • Jason Fishman
                Message 7 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004

                  Nina <murrkis@...> wrote:

                  <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                  > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > What if the Hokey Pokey
                  > > is what it's all about?
                  >
                  > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                  >
                  > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                  >
                  > Ho-key and Po-key
                  >
                  > This is similar to certain methods of
                  > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                  > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                  >
                  > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                  > missile launching procedures.
                  >
                  > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                  > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                  > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                  > nature of the human? About how we are not
                  > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                  > limited by a finite lifespan?
                  >
                  > Only time will tell...
                  >

                  > ==GP==

                  I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                  considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                  interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                  which is not available to reader>:

                  Ho: whore
                  Po: posterior

                  I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                  to embarrassing situations>.

                  Have a nice day <socialization>,
                  Nina <major socialization>

                  Cute and very funny! <blatent compliment>

                  Peace and Love <conditioned closing and view of life>

                  Do you Yahoo!?
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                    <munkiman4u@y...> wrote:

                    > Nina <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                    > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                    > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                    > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
                    > > > is what it's all about?
                    > >
                    > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                    > >
                    > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                    > >
                    > > Ho-key and Po-key
                    > >
                    > > This is similar to certain methods of
                    > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                    > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                    > >
                    > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                    > > missile launching procedures.
                    > >
                    > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                    > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                    > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                    > > nature of the human? About how we are not
                    > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                    > > limited by a finite lifespan?
                    > >
                    > > Only time will tell...
                    > >

                    > > ==GP==
                    >
                    > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                    > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                    > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                    > which is not available to reader>:
                    >
                    > Ho: whore
                    > Po: posterior
                    >
                    > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                    > to embarrassing situations>.
                    >
                    > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                    > Nina <major socialization>
                    >

                    > Cute and very funny! <blatent compliment>
                    >
                    > Peace and Love <conditioned closing and view of life>

                    As St. Pesco said..."Funny? You mean funny as in ha-ha? You think I'm
                    a clown? You think I'm here to amuse you?" Well, maybe what was being
                    discussed is anything but funny!!!:) Can't you see Machiavellian plots
                    even when they are directly pointed out to you? Or are you one of
                    "them" who is trying to keep the real "true nature of the human?"
                    secret. Because if it got out everyone would be having too much fun?
                    And we could laugh out loud at lewd stuff without being obliged to
                    feel "embarressed"? Because the real aim and drive in life isn't
                    comfort or survival. It is...........(now let me say this once and
                    very quietly because "they" might hear)......Lila (Play)! As the
                    Hindu's say about virtually everything, just check out Krishna if you
                    have any doubts! He certainly was just here to play and to have us
                    play too. He would make jokes and play tricks that were anything but
                    comfort causing, but he always played with everyone, which in a
                    Michael Jackson sort of way can get creepy and very uncomfortable. And
                    since he was One with everything and everybody, when he played with
                    everyone, he was playing with Himself, which is also considered
                    "pretty lewd <value judgment engaged> by some:-) And don't give me any
                    "Well, play makes you comfortable" bull. Because we can be
                    uncomfortable and still play (IE: Boxing), and so comfort is a
                    precedant to play for some, but discomfort is too (see masochist's
                    about this). Anyway, maybe I'm just playing around and if it makes you
                    nice and comfy, good! But if it wakes you up to the secret info
                    revealed by Geneji about the holy Hokey Pokey mantra, even better!
                  • Nina
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                      > comfort causing, but he always played with everyone, which in a
                      > Michael Jackson sort of way can get creepy and very uncomfortable.
                      And
                      > since he was One with everything and everybody, when he played with
                      > everyone, he was playing with Himself, which is also considered
                      > "pretty lewd <value judgment engaged> by some:-) And don't give me
                      any
                      > "Well, play makes you comfortable" bull. Because we can be
                      > uncomfortable and still play (IE: Boxing), and so comfort is a
                      > precedant to play for some, but discomfort is too (see masochist's
                      > about this). Anyway, maybe I'm just playing around and if it makes
                      you
                      > nice and comfy, good! But if it wakes you up to the secret info
                      > revealed by Geneji about the holy Hokey Pokey mantra, even better!

                      Bob, get a ho-clue po-clue and take it easy.
                      We were only playing. Besides, the whole purpose
                      of this play is that it continues... procreation
                      is the rule. Just try to explain away the 'comfort'
                      aspect on that one. Lewd? Lord, if you only knew!
                      LOL! ;)

                      Nina
                    • carolina112900
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                        <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"
                        > <gene_poole@q...> wrote:
                        > > >medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > > What if the Hokey Pokey
                        > > > is what it's all about?
                        > >
                        > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                        > >
                        > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                        > >
                        > > Ho-key and Po-key
                        > >
                        > > This is similar to certain methods of
                        > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                        > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                        > >
                        > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                        > > missile launching procedures.
                        > >
                        > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                        > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                        > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                        > > nature of the human? About how we are not
                        > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                        > > limited by a finite lifespan?
                        > >
                        > > Only time will tell...
                        > >

                        > > ==GP==
                        >
                        > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                        > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                        > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                        > which is not available to reader>:
                        >
                        > Ho: whore
                        > Po: posterior
                        >
                        > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                        > to embarrassing situations>.
                        >
                        > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                        > Nina <major socialization>

                        Wow. All this deep analyzation!

                        This also reminds me what I used
                        to say to my x-husband when I
                        had a "headache":

                        "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                      • Nina
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
                          <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                          > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

                          > > > Let us now deeply analyze this:
                          > > >
                          > > > Hokey Pokey contains two 'keys';
                          > > >
                          > > > Ho-key and Po-key
                          > > >
                          > > > This is similar to certain methods of
                          > > > encryption, which use 'keys' to access
                          > > > what was encrypted for security purposes.
                          > > >
                          > > > Use of two keys is also deployed in
                          > > > missile launching procedures.
                          > > >
                          > > > May we then assume, that the hokey pokey
                          > > > alludes to a deliberate revealing (launching)
                          > > > of secret information, perhaps about the true
                          > > > nature of the human? About how we are not
                          > > > chained on a rocky ball, in a gravity well,
                          > > > limited by a finite lifespan?
                          > > >
                          > > > Only time will tell...
                          > > >

                          > > > ==GP==
                          > >
                          > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                          > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                          > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                          > > which is not available to reader>:
                          > >
                          > > Ho: whore
                          > > Po: posterior
                          > >
                          > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                          > > to embarrassing situations>.
                          > >
                          > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                          > > Nina <major socialization>
                          >

                          > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                          >
                          > This also reminds me what I used
                          > to say to my x-husband when I
                          > had a "headache":
                          >
                          > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

                          Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                          Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                          used to describe something goofy,
                          silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                          image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

                          Nina
                        • carolina112900
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                            <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
                            > <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
                            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Nina"
                            > > <murrkis@y...> wrote:
                            > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Gene Poole"

                            > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                            > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                            > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                            > > > which is not available to reader>:
                            > > >
                            > > > Ho: whore
                            > > > Po: posterior
                            > > >
                            > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                            > > > to embarrassing situations>.
                            > > >
                            > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                            > > > Nina <major socialization>
                            > >

                            > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                            > >
                            > > This also reminds me what I used
                            > > to say to my x-husband when I
                            > > had a "headache":
                            > >
                            > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                            >
                            > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                            I guess you didn't see my wink, wink ;-)

                            > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                            > used to describe something goofy,
                            > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                            > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.

                            Yep. Imagination. Whatever salts your fries!

                            Freyja

                            > Nina
                          • Gene Poole
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                              > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                              > > > I think it is pretty lewd <value judgment engaged>,
                              > > > considering the meanings of Ho and Po <personal
                              > > > interpretation - note linguistic bridge to German,
                              > > > which is not available to reader>:
                              > > >
                              > > > Ho: whore
                              > > > Po: posterior
                              > > >
                              > > > I will stop while I'm ahead <conditioned response
                              > > > to embarrassing situations>.

                              Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                              this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                              'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                              'socialized' response' could there be?

                              > > > Have a nice day <socialization>,
                              > > > Nina <major socialization>
                              > >

                              > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!

                              'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                              > > This also reminds me what I used
                              > > to say to my x-husband when I
                              > > had a "headache":
                              > >
                              > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"

                              Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                              of the hokey?

                              > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.

                              Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?

                              Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                              'striking with the open hand'?

                              > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                              > used to describe something goofy,
                              > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                              > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                              >

                              > Nina

                              If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                              'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                              and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                              the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?

                              Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                              pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                              self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                              of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                              metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                              rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                              to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                              involuntary...

                              ==Gene Poole==
                            • carolina112900
                              Message 14 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                                <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                                > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                                > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                                > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                                > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                                Yes. T'was a good opener.

                                > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                                >
                                > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                                That's how you, GP, started this:
                                "let us now deeply analyze this"

                                > > > This also reminds me what I used
                                > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                                > > > had a "headache":
                                > > >
                                > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                                >
                                > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                                > of the hokey?

                                Either or, whatever 'fits' the situation.

                                > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                                >
                                > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                                >
                                > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                                > 'striking with the open hand'?
                                >
                                > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                                > > used to describe something goofy,
                                > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                                > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                                > >

                                > > Nina
                                >
                                > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                                > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                                > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                                > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                                >
                                > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                                > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                                > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                                > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                                > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                                > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                                > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                                > involuntary...
                                >
                                > ==Gene Poole==

                                All this! Just from a wedding/children's dance song!
                                Imagine that!

                                I'm sure it has other interesting origins....

                                Freyja
                              • Nina
                                Message 15 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                                  <gene_poole@q...> wrote:

                                  > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                                  > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                                  > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                                  > 'socialized' response' could there be?

                                  Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.

                                  Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                                  > > > Wow. All this deep analyzation!
                                  >
                                  > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!

                                  The insights are... penetrating.

                                  > > > This also reminds me what I used
                                  > > > to say to my x-husband when I
                                  > > > had a "headache":
                                  > > >
                                  > > > "Get that hokey poker outta here!"
                                  >
                                  > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                                  > of the hokey?
                                  >
                                  > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                                  >
                                  > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                                  >
                                  > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                                  > 'striking with the open hand'?

                                  All of the above, plus, restraint.

                                  > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                                  > > used to describe something goofy,
                                  > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                                  > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                                  > >

                                  > > Nina
                                  >
                                  > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                                  > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                                  > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                                  > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                                  >
                                  > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                                  > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                                  > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                                  > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                                  > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                                  > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                                  > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                                  > involuntary...

                                  Sharp!

                                  > ==Gene Poole==

                                  sitting on pins and needles,
                                  ballooning in eager anticipation
                                  of the next in-stall-ment,
                                  Nina
                                • Gene Poole
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jan 4, 2004
                                    > "Nina" <murrkis@y...> wrote:

                                    > > Good of you, to reveal your 'position' vis a vis
                                    > > this 'movement'... 'stopping while ahead', allows
                                    > > 'followers' to 'engage' your 'position'... what more
                                    > > 'socialized' response' could there be?
                                    >
                                    > Thanks to you, also, for breaking it down so finely.
                                    >
                                    > Stalling, is a fine art, if not a wreckless science.

                                    Standing in stanchions, summons
                                    stalled surrender...

                                    > > 'Deep analyzation'... haw haw! Good one!
                                    >
                                    > The insights are... penetrating.

                                    And hopefully, fulfilling...

                                    > > Is the poker hokey, or is it a poker
                                    > > of the hokey?
                                    > >
                                    > > > Nah, it ain't deep, it's off the cuff.
                                    > >
                                    > > Off the cuff... hmmm... the missing link?
                                    > >
                                    > > Or does 'cuff', in your context, imply
                                    > > 'striking with the open hand'?
                                    >
                                    > All of the above, plus, restraint.

                                    "There is no liberation, without bondage".

                                    > > > Have you ever heard the term 'hokey'
                                    > > > used to describe something goofy,
                                    > > > silly or stupid? Now, that's an
                                    > > > image - poking a hoke. The Hokey Pokey.
                                    > > >

                                    > > > Nina
                                    > >
                                    > > If 'pokey' is similar to 'swag' or 'luggage',
                                    > > 'hokey pokey' is then 'contrived baggage';
                                    > > and what more 'contrived baggage' than
                                    > > the 'putative self' of 'acquired identity'?
                                    > >
                                    > > Thus, 'hokey pokey' describes a sharp
                                    > > pin, about to 'pop' the 'bubble' of 'false
                                    > > self'... which subjectively, from the POV
                                    > > of the 'pop-ee', could be considered,
                                    > > metaphorically, as being 'taken from the
                                    > > rear'... so to speak, generally considered
                                    > > to be a situation of surrender, albeit
                                    > > involuntary...

                                    > Sharp!

                                    Better sharp, than tacky...

                                    > sitting on pins and needles,
                                    > ballooning in eager anticipation
                                    > of the next in-stall-ment,
                                    > Nina

                                    Good to know that you are 'feeling swell', Nina...

                                    ==GP==