Smiling Meditation

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hi Ramon,

      Thanks for your comments. Your suggestion for trying a smiling meditation is
      a god reminder for me to try this approach during my meditations.

      In an earlier post you mentioned you had attended a Mantak Chia workshop.
      Please can you describe the workshop. Have you experienced chi during
      meditation? What has been your experience with chi?

      Since our mail is not so reliable for things other than letters due to high
      levels of pilferage, I will hold for the time being on you donkey gruntler.
      I would like to see it though. Is there a way I can get a picture of it?

      Thanks again for your very enjoyable style of writing.

      ...Tony