  • tosime
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      Hello Dale,

      I am not familiar with the "The Journey to Wild Divine?" but I did look
      at the web site. It looks interesting. Please could you share your own
      experience?

      I used a biofeedback device many years ago and found that I could
      improve the control I had over my heartbeat and body temperature. It
      made me more aware that each thought sends a flood of reactions through
      the body.

      However, my experience in meditation leads me to feel that we need to go
      beyond biofeedback and any mental attempt to induce any physical or
      mental state. While biofeedback might help in the initial stages of
      meditation, it might also hold you back from deeper levels.

      Look forward to your comments...Tony

      Message: 14
      Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 10:58:28 -0600
      From: "Dale E. Moore" <DaleM@...>
      Subject: Familiar with Wild Divine?

      I've purchased a biofeedback game http://www.WildDivine.Com. It's
      helping me
      meditate.

      Is anyone here familiar with "The Journey to Wild Divine?"

      Many thanks for your feedback,
      Dale E. Moore

      ---