Blessings of the Season

  • Lady Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      Dear Family and Friends:

      This year we did not send out holiday cards by traditional US mail.
      Instead, I have created some webpages
      to send our greetings of Love and Good Tidings to All...
      Family...Friends...All Connected.

      And an optional link to some photos of Jason, 7, and Jesse, 4,
      having fun in the snow :-).

      Click on the star at the bottom of the first page of the webcard
      to link you to the next and the next, all connected :-)

      Love,

      Joyce