Light

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      Let the Light come, in preference to the darkness. In a way, it is
      the darkness that makes us look for light. If the light is always
      there, we won't be worried about it. So, the opposite is always
      necessary; that makes us cry for light. In every faith, they worship
      the Light of the Divine Wisdom, and we want light always. And people
      also want to become light, physically and mentally. If you want light
      in the mental field, the mind should learn to fast. That means the
      mind should reduce its thoughts, it should not be crowded with too
      many thoughts.

      When your body and mind become light, you are enlightened. I think
      that is the message for Hanukah and Christmas. Every religion has the
      Light, Light, Light. So, let us get "de-lighted" in light!

      God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi

      Sri Gurudev H. H. Sri Swami Satchidananda