teacups [Meditation Society of America] Re: Frankl

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 24, 2003
      <editor@j...> wrote:

      Hmm, how funny, what you wrote will not appear in my
      reply dialogue box. That's lovely, though, as what I
      was going to say, in reply to the "teacups are real
      whilst in one" comment was:

      Real enough is good enough for me.

      Lewis Carroll... Alice in Wonderland (oops, I wrote
      'wonderful' to begin with lol!)... now that's a tale
      I'd like to revisit in light of these discussions
      about meaning. Meaning-making is a hobby of mine these
      days - I'm thrilled to have discovered that I'll be
      receiving Joseph Campbell's interviews on DVD for
      Christmas. (No, I was not snooping in the closets -
      my husband keeps buying stuff from amazon and they
      send all their notices to my email address. lol!)

      Nina

      Nina