spontaneous states

  • franksidebottom_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hi!

      Ramon about the palate thing.I dont know where abouts on my palate to
      touch and I hold my toungue there as long as I can.

      Just thought I'd share an experience I had last week.I am new to
      meditation and new to yoga.Normally I am tight when practising yoga
      but for no reason at all last week I found myself to be very flexible
      when doing asanas and I felt great so I decided it would be good to
      meditate afterwards.The feeling I had was not that I felt peace
      because I was meditating but that this feeling had just came to me
      for no reason at all.

      The point is I felt that this state had came to me and I did not need
      to look for it because It just happened with no explanation.Anyone
      else experienced this b4?