Re: palate meditation

  • franksidebottom_uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hey!

      Emm well what I find is that I cant do it very long because my
      toungue gets sore.I was told that it helps you conquer all fears even
      death.I only thought that the toungue had to touch the palate to help
      you concentrate on that area and that it was concentrating on that
      area that counts.

      I dont know much about chi but thanks for the recomendation I'm
      obvioulsy interested in experiencing these states but I'd like to
      read about them aswell.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:

      > Hi Graham,
      >
      > Great question. I think Ramon is the expert on palet meditation and
      I am

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/