Native American Share

  • TW
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      My Friends,

      I wish to be as the eagle, seeing and flying free, yet observant to the needs of others.

      An intelligent elder once stated "Water seeks its own level, But a willow bends and sways in the wind". The roots of the willow are in moist spots underground. People are similar to this,They have a need to be a part of, just as the willow needs water to survive it is dependent upon many other things besides water. It can remain alive when water is scarce, It can still live when sunlight is low.

      I pray to learn to live more flexible like the willow because a Greater Power does have control.

      With the Holiday Season I am trying not to focus on the material meaning and more on the warmth given freely by many in this world.

      Peaceful love and wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season.
      TW

      Peace is not something you wish for. It is something you do,something you are and something you give away.

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com