A Sorcerer Doesn't Mind Personally

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      Carlos Castaneda:
      "Not that I'm going to do it, don Juan," I said, "but what would be
      the criteria to know that I'm dead? - unless you want me to actually
      die physically."

      don Juan:
      "No, I don't want you to die physically. I want your person to die.
      The two are very different affairs. In essence, your person has very
      little to do with your body. Your person is your mind, and believe
      you me, your mind is not yours."