expectations vs comfort vs disappointment

  • angelicspirit2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2003
      Hello all,

      Reading and enjoying all the wisdom shared. This week
      I have heard so many people in my life say, 'but I
      don't like leaving my comfort zone'...I don't like to
      leave mine either, but when I do I find I can expand
      to greater levels. What is your feeling of no
      expectations no disappointments? If we can't expect,
      what is there, yet if we don't expect the outcome of
      what WE want, can we be disappointed? I find I
      disappoint myself by having too high or unattainable
      expectations, but is there anything that is not
      unattainable?

      I have so much to learn and love the help all share.
      Thanks you and sending hugs of white light!
      TW

      =====
      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • devi@pacific.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
        > Hello all,
        >
        > Reading and enjoying all the wisdom shared. This week
        > I have heard so many people in my life say, 'but I
        > don't like leaving my comfort zone'...I don't like to
        > leave mine either, but when I do I find I can expand
        > to greater levels.

        devi: same here!

        What is your feeling of no
        expectations no disappointments?

        devi: it's a good way to live your life...thats how i live mine..if
        its coming from a spiritual point of view, it's a spiritual way of
        being

        If we can't expect,what is there, yet if we don't expect the outcome
        of what WE want, can we be disappointed? I find I
        > disappoint myself by having too high or unattainable
        > expectations, but is there anything that is not
        > unattainable?

        devi: the questions your asking don't make any sense to me..ask a
        more perfect question and you'll get a more perfect answer..or maybe
        your just being poetic?

      • angelicspirit2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2003
          > What is your feeling of no
          > expectations no disappointments?
          >
          > devi: it's a good way to live your life...thats how
          > i live mine..if
          > its coming from a spiritual point of view, it's a
          > spiritual way of
          > being
          >
          > If we can't expect,what is there, yet if we don't
          > expect the outcome
          > of what WE want, can we be disappointed? I find I
          > > disappoint myself by having too high or
          > unattainable
          > > expectations, but is there anything that is not
          > > unattainable?
          >
          > devi: the questions your asking don't make any sense
          > to me..ask a
          > more perfect question and you'll get a more perfect
          > answer..or maybe?
          > your just being poetic?

          Poetic,? No....To put it more simply...If we don't
          expect to have the outcome that is there or expect a
          CERTAIN outcome of what WE as an individual WANTS, can
          we be disappointed? I am not perfect. My words I try
          to phrase simply. I apologize for not asking a more
          perfect question. I tried the best I could.
          TW

          =====