About Tonights Meditation Class

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      Well, it had the usual nice interactions, meditations, laughs, and
      some of the participants told me after class that they had
      experiences that they never dreamed were possible. But the most far
      out thing of all is that one of our class members has 4 year old
      quintuplets. She smiled alot and seemed to enjoy this, as she put it,
      time for herself. She's actually going to try to meditate with them,
      and will segue story time into a meditation teaching situation. So
      when you're feeling overwhelmed by your kid, please be calm and just
      think of what she must go through. That should put your situation in
      its proper perspective. And then, send a little love and prayer her
      way. She needs it 5 times as much as you.