Forwarded from Sri Michael Read

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      This is from another group I know about.
      They are those strange folk from the more of the skeptical branch of
      the family.
      Thank goodness for that.

      balance
      within and without
      at peace believing nothing
      wondering at it all
      pondering at it all
      this is it?
      this is the best we can do?
      hah - who can be blamed, eh?
      from nothing and back i travel
      through here and through there
      it is the same
      peace is feared above all things by all peoples
      they will die to break the peace
      for if there is peace, who then has the power?

      but what if it is unconditional peace?
      what if it is a mutual surrender
      no prisoners taken
      no more hostilities

      ah-hahahahah and Hah! what a dream - how silly, eh?

      nope, folk keep wishing a living nightmare upon one another
      bombing shooting booby trapping mining shelling etc.

      violent assertive power as political activism is still alive and well
      in the
      world. yup.
      bang bang bang

      well, i guess it will change when it will change
      bless all our pea-picking little hearts,

      michael