Don't put your Self down

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 17, 2002
      As you look within, it is inevitable that you
      will see things about yourself that make you sad,
      embarrassed, and even disgusted. Please be kind to yourself.
      You didn't know what you were doing. Do not carry
      around the weight of guilt. Drop it. Forgive yourself.
      And if you see yourself continuing to return to
      self-loathing, do not get mad at yourself for continuing this
      now obviously upsetting behavior. Just let it go
      without inner commentary. Resolve to never repeat the
      inappropriate actions and go on with your life. Fill yourself
      with purity and joy using prayer, meditation, and
      affirmations - whatever works to bring you peace. With each
      breath, you are being forgiven and given a new fresh
      start. Don't return to what took your peace away. Know
      that you are in the process of evolving and will be
      continually finding things and actions that have been causing
      you to suffer. Witness the process without punishing
      yourself in any way. Always love your Self and you will
      surely live happily ever after.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: