Hypnosis Induced Time Distortion

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
      Some years ago someone mentioned that they were working on some form of time
      distortion. They had just started and I have not seen the person since then
      (I wonder why?).

      If I recall correctly, they were going to meditate in front of a clock and
      through some technique either slow the clock down or speed it up. Since the
      clock's speed was constant, in effect they would be speeding up or slowing
      down their time perception. He said that he had read or talked to people who
      used their ability to manipulate time perception to do things like speed
      reading and opening creative parts of their minds. He sounded very confident
      and enthusiastic in a Hare Krishna sort of way.

      He used to be a member of that group and there maybe information about it in
      that (or related) group.

      Could you tell us more about what you have learnt and what you hope to
      achieve?