Question?

  • rainbowtoh
    Message 1 of 197 , Sep 14, 2001
      They say that you need to observe your emotion as
      if you were looking from the eye of an outsider. But
      when emotions are strong how can you overcome that
      surge of electric like tention that comes within you. I
      sometimes physically shake with anger for example when I
      saw what happened last Tuesday.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: