An experiment in 24x7 meditation

  • djazzmo
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 16, 2002
      How many times a day do you look at your watch? I
      look at mine all the time and most of the time my mind
      is focused on the past (how I should have used my
      time) or the future (the things I have to get done). I
      accidently put my watch on upside down the other day and
      found that it takes my mind an extra split second to
      read and record the time. I use that pause to remind
      myself to observe the present moment. How am I
      breathing? What am I thinking? How is my body? What are the
      beautiful things around me? Its been an interesting
      experiment. Any thoughts?
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: