Unconditional Love - The Full ....

  • debralawson999
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
      Unconditional Love
      The Full Description
      by Gary Smith

      Unconditional Love, two words everyone uses but only a few people in
      the world really understand Love and can truly describe the energies
      of Love. Ever fewer have "True Knowledge" of what it means to give
      Unconditional Love to another person. Before describing Unconditional
      Love, we must first define the energies of Love and exactly what is
      Love. When someone says they Love you, what does this really mean,
      what does a person actually give of themselves when they say they
      Love another.

      Love can best be understood by realizing that what Albert Einstein
      sought to finish his Unified Field Theory, was Love. Einstein
      theorized there was a basic underlying substance from which
      everything in Creation is formed. This basic substance of all reality
      is really God's Unconditional Love. All Creation is created from sub-
      atomic Golden Spheres. It is these Golden Spheres which form the
      foundation for all Light, energy and matter in Creation. These Golden
      Spheres of God's Unconditional Love are constantly "breathed" into
      Creation by Mother Father Creator God of All That Is to sustain
      Creation and so that we and God may experience Creation. These sub-
      atomic Golden Spheres are in reality the basic building blocks of all
      atoms and molecules. These Golden Spheres are the reason why it is
      said that God is everywhere, and the reason why ancient scriptures
      say we have never left God.

      Golden Spheres radiate Love as they search for Unity Consciousness in
      Creation. In their search for Unity, they combine together in Love
      into specific arrangements, called Golden Flower of Life Spheres.
      Individual Golden Spheres have awareness. However, when a group of
      spheres gather together into a Golden Flower of Life Sphere, they
      create the lowest level of self aware consciousness in Creation.
      Golden Flower of Life Spheres then gather together in large groups to
      form individual and group consciousnesses. After billions of years,
      Creation evolves into the multiplicity of consciousnesses contained
      in a Universe. Individual and group consciousnesses range from the
      12th dimensional group consciousness of the Central Sun of our
      Universe, down through the various levels of densification to our 3rd
      dimensional reality which we see contains an amazing assortment of
      individual consciousnesses.

      Human bodies are recyclable vehicles to enable our consciousness of
      spiritual energies to experience 3rd dimensional realities. Our total
      consciousness, that whom we really are, consists of a series of
      spiritual energy fields which surround our human physical body. These
      energy fields are our consciousness. Our consciousness is comprised
      of immense numbers of the sub-atomic Golden Flower of Life Spheres.
      Each individual Golden Flower of Life Sphere equals one unit of
      consciousness. The level of consciousness of any individual is
      determined by adding up the total number of Golden Flower of Life
      Spheres within their spiritual energy fields.

      The human physical body has awareness but not consciousness. The body
      becomes aware of itself from the energy interactions between the
      body's pineal gland and brain. The pineal gland contains the physical
      body's awareness. The pineal gland connects to one's consciousness
      and spiritual energy fields through a densified portion of one's
      consciousness. This densified portion of a person's consciousness is
      located in one's higher heart chakra and was called the "Soul" in
      ancient times. (Jesus taught this information 2,000 years ago but the
      Roman Emperor's censorship personnel eliminated this form
      of "esoteric" information when they compiled what is called the "New
      Testament of the Bible"). This densified portion of consciousness,
      the "Soul", is located in a person's higher heart chakra and is part
      of the physical body's subtle body nervous system. A person's subtle
      body nervous system consists of chakras, the "Soul", a pranic tube
      and pranic energy centers.

      Prana is an ancient name given to these Golden Spheres which are the
      direct manifestations of God's Unconditional Love into Creation. Our
      physical bodies require prana. These Golden Spheres are the
      miraculous substance which enables a human physical body to
      regenerate itself. Our physical bodies need to constantly replace the
      billions of human body cells which die each day with billions of new
      live cells. It is prana which is the base substance that is used to
      create new cells. Prana can be infused into one's physical body in a
      variety of ways. Large numbers of these Golden Spheres are also the
      key to Ascension. When one prays or meditates, one's spiritual energy
      fields expand with Golden Spheres or prana. These expansions of one's
      consciousness lead to Personal Ascensions. Personal Ascension occurs
      when one's spiritual energy fields, or consciousness, are full of
      Golden Flower of Life Spheres. There are two ways to gain Golden
      Flower of Life Spheres for Personal Ascension. The taking of Golden
      Flower of Life Spheres from others for one's Personal Ascension is
      called Service to self, or the path of darkness. The other Ascension
      method uses personal meditation and/or prayer along with the helping
      of others. Adherents on this path of Ascension receive their Golden
      Flower of Life Spheres direct from God. This method is called the
      path of Service to others or that of the Forces of Light.

      Individuals in Service to others, first fill their own spiritual
      energy fields with Golden Spheres and Golden Flower of Life Spheres.
      When their consciousnesses are complete, they are then able to
      properly teach others how to gain these incredibly powerful and
      precious gifts of consciousness. Personal Ascensions of those in the
      Forces of Light begin when they are able to connect with God
      in "unceasing prayer", or "unceasing meditation – Mahasamadhi", 24
      hours a day.

      The giving of Love consists of the giving of Golden Flower of Life
      Spheres. Thus, when a person gives Love to another, they actually
      give parts of their own consciousness, their own Golden Flower of
      Life Spheres from their spiritual energy fields to another. This is
      why Love is the most precious gift that one person can give to
      another. Lovers send Golden Spheres of Love to each other, until the
      Love stops. When Love stops coming from one, the giving of Love soon
      stops coming from the other.

      Unconditional Love is quite different. Unconditional Love can only be
      given by a person who is living within an Unconditional Love state of
      consciousness. The giving of Unconditional Love builds a "Tunnel of
      Love" which connects two people. One sends their Golden Flower of
      Life Spheres constantly through this "Tunnel of Love" to the other,
      24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This Love is Unconditional and it
      continues to flow whether or not the other ever sends Love in return.

      Unconditional Love is a state of consciousness used by all
      practitioners of the Sacred Merkaba Techniques to activate their
      spiritual energy fields into Merkabas. This process enables them to
      receive Golden Flower of Life Spheres from God in an "unceasing
      prayer", also called "unceasing meditation or Mahasamadhi", 24 hours
      a day. Additional information on the Sacred Merkaba Techniques is
      available at numerous lectures and/or workshops being given by
      certified teachers.

      We need help in spreading the Love and the Light about the Sacred
      Merkaba Techniques. We have 2 page informative flyers, of which this
      article is one. Please manually distribute to others, 9 copies, (real
      paper copies – grin), of any of the flyers below and we will be
      pleased to email the information to you.
      a. Ascending Beyond Enlightenment
      b. Unconditional Love, The Full Description
      c. Going Beyond Reiki, with Dr Usui's Approval
      d. Karma, What It Is &Why We Have It and How to Easily Remove It
      Please select the flyer(s) of interest and notify us that you agree
      to distribute 9 paper copies of each flyer you have selected. Send
      your flyer requests to Flyers@...

      For information on Sacred Merkaba Techniques activities in your area,
      please email Debra at Emails@... or call her at 941-417-9742.
      A listing of worldwide teachers and workshops, with more information
      on the Sacred Merkaba Techniques at www.merkaba.org
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
        Is this an acceptable form of advertising because the content includes
        meditation related material?

        on the Sacred Merkaba Techniques at www.merkaba.org
      • berther kimaryo
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
          Please send me details of uncondition love full
          description. I agree with the conditions.

          Berther.

          http://uk.my.yahoo.com
        • anne_raffaelle2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., berther kimaryo
            <bertherkim@y...> wrote:
            > Please send me details of uncondition love full
            > description. I agree with the conditions.
            >
            > Berther.

            > http://uk.my.yahoo.com

            I am new to meditation and really like the fact that this site does
            not condemn or condone one - but for me betherkim@y - unconditional
            love is just that - love that neither condones or condemns - it just
            is - it is Love