Re: words and stuff

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      I think Jim has left the group...I am lost for words!

      ...Tony

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2002
        "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:> Hi Bob,

        > I think Jim has left the group...I am lost for words!
        >
        > ...Tony

        Dear Tony,
        Yes, Jim did drop out, but did not leave as quietly as it seems. He
        kept sending me email and we ended up exchanging views about 8 times.
        I kept saying that analysis of words is a distraction to meditators,
        and Jim continued insisting that since we use words in this group,
        that semantics are important. But you know what??? It's not worth
        talking about.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/