Hyonosis Induced Time Distortion

  • phytofan2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
      I have just recently discovered something called "time distortion"
      that can be induced through hypnosis and I was wondering if anyone
      had any info or techinques for inducing it throug self-hypnosis?
      Thanks.
    • Tony
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2002
        Some years ago someone mentioned that they were working on some form of time
        distortion. They had just started and I have not seen the person since then
        (I wonder why?).

        If I recall correctly, they were going to meditate in front of a clock and
        through some technique either slow the clock down or speed it up. Since the
        clock's speed was constant, in effect they would be speeding up or slowing
        down their time perception. He said that he had read or talked to people who
        used their ability to manipulate time perception to do things like speed
        reading and opening creative parts of their minds. He sounded very confident
        and enthusiastic in a Hare Krishna sort of way.

        He used to be a member of that group and there maybe information about it in
        that (or related) group.

        Could you tell us more about what you have learnt and what you hope to
        achieve?