Beautiful Thought

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 15, 2002
      Thanks to Rusty Morgan for forwarding
      me" And a meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear.
      & lightning rolled across the sky. But the man did
      not listen.<br><br>The man looked around and said,
      "God, let me see you." And a star shined brightly. But
      the man did not see. <br><br>And, the man shouted,
      "God, show me a miracle" And a life was born. But the
      man did not notice.<br> <br>So, the man cried out in
      despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you are here."
      Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But the man
      brushed the butterfly away and walked on.<br><br>The man
      cried "God, I need your help" . . . and an e-mail
      arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.
      But the man deleted it and continued
      probably be including it in the next issue of our
      newsletter, The Inner Traveler. Please feel free to share
      those things that you have found to be beneficial to
      you here on the message board.If you would like to
      share with thousands of seekers all over the world,
      please send me an email with your submission for
      publication in The Inner Traveler. This is at the very heart
      of the Meditation Society of America's
      purpose.<br>Peace and blessings,<br>Bob Rose,
      President,<br>Meditation Society of America<br>Email:
      medit8@...
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: