Nasrudin's Death Wish

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      This time Nasruddin really succeded to upset the King. "You are
      hereby condemned to death!" yelled the ruller. "Yet in view of our
      long time friendship, and in rememberance of the services rendered -
      we allow you freedom to choose your way to die. So - what manner of
      death do you choose? Death by beheading? Or hanging? or else?"
      "In this case, Your Majesty, my choice is to die - of old age."