(no subject)

  • Bigbobgraham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      Hi Nina:

      Thanks for the gender genie.  I sent this thing I wrote some time back and here is the result.  Maybe I have too sides.

      Love
      Bobby G.

      Original:
      Dear Daddy: I think I may be mad at you. If you were here I wouldn't hit you but I would not hug you either. I don't know why I don't remember you ever hugging me. You are a void to me. When you died you didn't have to go far to leave. Maybe I am mad because I am like that too. I go through the motions of hugging and loving but some part of me won't let go. I can blame you for the way I am. But that means I don't like myself which is hard to admit. The things I do to cover up that admission are problems that others must react to making me believe I am on the devensive instead of a passive aggressive initiating the sequence. But I am not initiating. I am responding to the way I was taught by you. Your inaction in your relationship to me has had repercussions. I think I know why you did not react with me a lot. You felt like you hurt my brothers by doing that. You probably did. I kind of wish you had mixed it up with me a little. I remember when you let me shoot your pistol at the can. I remember your kindness to me in virtually every chance you had. But you never came to me to do something and I kind of wish you had. Here I am the age you were you died and I have to start something by mixing it up and I wish I had you as an example of how to do that because I have this immense love and respect for you. I honor your memory and I'm not so mad anymore. Love

      Words: 292
      (NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

      Female Score: 464
      Male Score: 217