Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Dealing With Life: It's all about comfort!

  • Somesh De Swardt
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 5, 2003
      I just want to say hi to the group, this is the first time I have posted.

      I would like to add my favorite quote:

      "Meditation is NOT what you Think!"

      Love and Light
      Somesh
    • devi@pacific.net
      Message 123 of 123 , Dec 17, 2003
        > If you like the study of the mind, Eglaelin, You might try Georg
        > Feuerstein's translation and commentary on "Yoga Sutra" by
        Patanjali.
        > It is the basis of Raja Yoga. It is very systematic and well
        formed.

        > Love,
        > Bobby G.

        devi: i have it on order from the library, i've already read about
        four or five commentaries, most from indian scholors, i'm actually
        thinking about offering study groups in my area..