Re: [Meditation Society of America] Animating Consciousness

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Jason,

      The only thing I know about computers is just about to send E mails.

      That visual, I assume is on Flash, but the person to ask about any aspect of the creationing of the Covenant-site,... is one named Coby.
      She resides in Holland and her email is comy@...

      Interestingly, Coby, herself was a computer neophyte, some 6-8 months back.

      Constraints of available money, disallows the use of better and sophisticated animation softwares, and given this constraint, it's amazing what Coby has been able to do with a few suggestions.

      She did advise that she was taking a couple of days break from the PC.