Re: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Lady Joyce
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Well, Bob, I am a sucker for newborn babes.
      Her photo is so sweet and she looks so serene.
      Even looks like a smile she has on her face.

      They say that infants can't smile...HA!
      Mom looks so content, too...this is one of those times in life when
      you just have to stop and smell the Roses :-)

      Tell your daughter to enjoy it while she still stays put
      wherever you leave her when you walk out of a room...
      once the rose begins to climb, the party is over!!!

      Love,

      Joyce

      ps...Felicitazióni!!!