Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Dealing With Life Meditations/Eglaelin

  • Terry Wall
    Message 1 of 123 , Dec 3, 2003
      It is interesting that you choose the word "comfort." Others have chosen words like pleasure, happiness, enlightenment, unity, heaven, accomplishment, whatever. What is it about "comfort" that makes it so special for you?
      Message 123 of 123 , Dec 17, 2003
        > If you like the study of the mind, Eglaelin, You might try Georg
        > Feuerstein's translation and commentary on "Yoga Sutra" by
        Patanjali.
        > It is the basis of Raja Yoga. It is very systematic and well
        formed.

        > Love,
        > Bobby G.

        devi: i have it on order from the library, i've already read about
        four or five commentaries, most from indian scholors, i'm actually
        thinking about offering study groups in my area..