Re: Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time.

      Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

      Congratulations, Grandbob...

      Nina
    • carolina112900
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        Dear Bob and family,

        Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

        Congratulations and best wishes

        ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

        blessings,

        Freyja
      • angelicspirit2000
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
          Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
          grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
          happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
          Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
          Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
          TW

          =====
          "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

          Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
          http://companion.yahoo.com/