Re: Jordan Rose Salotti

  • texasbg2000
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      > picture I have posted in our photo section
      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      > blessing.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

      Love
      Bobby G.
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time.

        Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

        Congratulations, Grandbob...

        Nina
      • carolina112900
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
          > picture I have posted in our photo section
          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
          > blessing.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          Dear Bob and family,

          Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

          Congratulations and best wishes

          ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

          blessings,

          Freyja
        • angelicspirit2000
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
            Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
            grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
            happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
            Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
            Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
            TW

            =====
            "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
            http://companion.yahoo.com/