Re: Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Onniko
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      > picture I have posted in our photo section
      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      > blessing.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
    • texasbg2000
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

        Love
        Bobby G.
      • Nina
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time.

          Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

          Congratulations, Grandbob...

          Nina
        • carolina112900
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
            > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
            > picture I have posted in our photo section
            > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
            > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
            > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
            > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
            > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
            > blessing.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            Dear Bob and family,

            Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

            Congratulations and best wishes

            ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

            blessings,

            Freyja
          • angelicspirit2000
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
              Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
              grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
              happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
              Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
              Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
              TW

              =====
              "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

              Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
              http://companion.yahoo.com/