Re: Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      > picture I have posted in our photo section
      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      > blessing.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Clink, may love and peace
      and great joy fill the house.
      What a special early holiday
      gift. Congratulations all
      around, Bob...ah, Grandpop.

      Papajeff
    • Onniko
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
      • texasbg2000
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
          > picture I have posted in our photo section
          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
          > blessing.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

          Love
          Bobby G.
        • Nina
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            > first time.

            Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

            Congratulations, Grandbob...

            Nina
          • carolina112900
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
              > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
              > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
              > picture I have posted in our photo section
              > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
              > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
              > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
              > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
              > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
              > blessing.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Dear Bob and family,

              Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

              Congratulations and best wishes

              ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

              blessings,

              Freyja
            • angelicspirit2000
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
                grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
                happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
                Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
                Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
                TW

                =====
                "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                http://companion.yahoo.com/