Re: Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      > picture I have posted in our photo section
      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      > blessing.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      *****Another star has been apparently lit in the inifinity whcih is
      all life. Wit you and your family, I celebrate the perfection.

      ~andy
    • Swami-G
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        sg: belated congratulations.....
      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
          > picture I have posted in our photo section
          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
          > blessing.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          Clink, may love and peace
          and great joy fill the house.
          What a special early holiday
          gift. Congratulations all
          around, Bob...ah, Grandpop.

          Papajeff
        • Onniko
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
            > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
            > picture I have posted in our photo section
            > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
            > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
            > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
            > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
            > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
            > blessing.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
          • texasbg2000
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
              > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
              > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
              > picture I have posted in our photo section
              > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
              > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
              > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
              > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
              > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
              > blessing.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

              Love
              Bobby G.
            • Nina
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                > first time.

                Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

                Congratulations, Grandbob...

                Nina
              • carolina112900
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                  > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                  > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                  > picture I have posted in our photo section
                  > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                  > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                  > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                  > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                  > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                  > blessing.
                  > Peace and blessings,
                  > Bob

                  Dear Bob and family,

                  Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

                  Congratulations and best wishes

                  ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

                  blessings,

                  Freyja
                • angelicspirit2000
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                    Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
                    grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
                    happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
                    Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
                    Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
                    TW

                    =====
                    "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                    Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                    http://companion.yahoo.com/