Re: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
      Congrats Grandpa! Let the alchol flow... Many years of wonderful grandfatherly wisdom to share as well as exercise!!

      Peace and Love

      Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      picture I have posted in our photo section
      in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      blessing.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

    • Andy
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        *****Another star has been apparently lit in the inifinity whcih is
        all life. Wit you and your family, I celebrate the perfection.

        ~andy
      • Swami-G
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
          medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
          > picture I have posted in our photo section
          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
          > blessing.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          sg: belated congratulations.....
        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
            > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
            > picture I have posted in our photo section
            > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
            > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
            > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
            > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
            > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
            > blessing.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            Clink, may love and peace
            and great joy fill the house.
            What a special early holiday
            gift. Congratulations all
            around, Bob...ah, Grandpop.

            Papajeff
          • Onniko
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
              > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
              > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
              > picture I have posted in our photo section
              > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
              > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
              > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
              > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
              > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
              > blessing.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
            • texasbg2000
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                > picture I have posted in our photo section
                > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                > blessing.
                > Peace and blessings,
                > Bob

                You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

                Love
                Bobby G.
              • Nina
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                  > first time.

                  Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

                  Congratulations, Grandbob...

                  Nina
                • carolina112900
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                    > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                    > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                    > picture I have posted in our photo section
                    > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                    > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                    > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                    > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                    > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                    > blessing.
                    > Peace and blessings,
                    > Bob

                    Dear Bob and family,

                    Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

                    Congratulations and best wishes

                    ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

                    blessings,

                    Freyja
                  • angelicspirit2000
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                      Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
                      grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
                      happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
                      Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
                      Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
                      TW

                      =====
                      "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                      http://companion.yahoo.com/