RE: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2003

      Hello Bob,

      Congratulations.

      Such a beautiful picture of mother and baby. Thank you for sharing your joy.

      …Tony

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
        Congrats Grandpa! Let the alchol flow... Many years of wonderful grandfatherly wisdom to share as well as exercise!!

        Peace and Love

        Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        picture I have posted in our photo section
        in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        blessing.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

      • Andy
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
          > picture I have posted in our photo section
          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
          > blessing.
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob

          *****Another star has been apparently lit in the inifinity whcih is
          all life. Wit you and your family, I celebrate the perfection.

          ~andy
        • Swami-G
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
            medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
            > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
            > picture I have posted in our photo section
            > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
            > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
            > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
            > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
            > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
            > blessing.
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob

            sg: belated congratulations.....
          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
              > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
              > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
              > picture I have posted in our photo section
              > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
              > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
              > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
              > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
              > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
              > blessing.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              Clink, may love and peace
              and great joy fill the house.
              What a special early holiday
              gift. Congratulations all
              around, Bob...ah, Grandpop.

              Papajeff
            • Onniko
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                > picture I have posted in our photo section
                > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                > blessing.
                > Peace and blessings,
                > Bob

                What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
              • texasbg2000
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                  > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                  > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                  > picture I have posted in our photo section
                  > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                  > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                  > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                  > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                  > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                  > blessing.
                  > Peace and blessings,
                  > Bob

                  You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

                  Love
                  Bobby G.
                • Nina
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                    > first time.

                    Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

                    Congratulations, Grandbob...

                    Nina
                  • carolina112900
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                      > picture I have posted in our photo section
                      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                      > blessing.
                      > Peace and blessings,
                      > Bob

                      Dear Bob and family,

                      Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

                      Congratulations and best wishes

                      ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

                      blessings,

                      Freyja
                    • angelicspirit2000
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                        Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
                        grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
                        happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
                        Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
                        Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
                        TW

                        =====
                        "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                        http://companion.yahoo.com/