Animating Consciousness

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003

      Bob had earlier posted this.
      In it's new avataar, lots of changes, inlcuding an accompnaying sound track which is a combination of various Mantras, along with the chant Allah-hu Akbar.

      Unfortunately the accompanying sound track seems to be working well only when downloaded with a broad-band connectivity.

      The transfer speeds in a dial-up connection, does not seem to be adequate enough.

      If the downloaded sound-track is not clearly audible or works in starts and fits, suggest switch off the speakers and view the visuals only.

    • Jason Fishman
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Hi Sandeep,

        Thanks for the share! Are you using Flash to create these animations? I was curious as to the tools used, now and prior, if any.

        Peace and Love

        Sandeep <sandeepc@...> wrote:

        Bob had earlier posted this.
        In it's new avataar, lots of changes, inlcuding an accompnaying sound track which is a combination of various Mantras, along with the chant Allah-hu Akbar.

        Unfortunately the accompanying sound track seems to be working well only when downloaded with a broad-band connectivity.

        The transfer speeds in a dial-up connection, does not seem to be adequate enough.

        If the downloaded sound-track is not clearly audible or works in starts and fits, suggest switch off the speakers and view the visuals only.

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

      • Sandeep
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          Jason,

          The only thing I know about computers is just about to send E mails.

          That visual, I assume is on Flash, but the person to ask about any aspect of the creationing of the Covenant-site,... is one named Coby.
          She resides in Holland and her email is comy@...

          Interestingly, Coby, herself was a computer neophyte, some 6-8 months back.

          Constraints of available money, disallows the use of better and sophisticated animation softwares, and given this constraint, it's amazing what Coby has been able to do with a few suggestions.

          She did advise that she was taking a couple of days break from the PC.