Re: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Mazel tov, Bubba Bette and
      Zaida Bob -- children are
      especially wonderful when
      one is free to adore and
      spoil them while their
      parents do the hard work
      and learn the hard lessons.
      May her first word be "Om!"
      L'Chaim!

      Much love -- Bruce

      On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:37:25 -0000 medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      > first time. My
      daughter Aliyah gave
      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose

      picture I have posted in our photo section
      > in the Baby Jordan file).
      She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our

      whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      > of joy. Please join me in
      raising a cyber
      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great

      blessing.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      http://come.to/realization
      http://www.atman.net/realization
      http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
      http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm
    • Lady Joyce
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Well, Bob, I am a sucker for newborn babes.
        Her photo is so sweet and she looks so serene.
        Even looks like a smile she has on her face.

        They say that infants can't smile...HA!
        Mom looks so content, too...this is one of those times in life when
        you just have to stop and smell the Roses :-)

        Tell your daughter to enjoy it while she still stays put
        wherever you leave her when you walk out of a room...
        once the rose begins to climb, the party is over!!!

        Love,

        Joyce

        ps...Felicitazióni!!!