Re: [Meditation Society of America] Jordan Rose Salotti

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003

      Hello Baby Jordan.
      Welcome

      Have great fun, running circles around your grandpop.

      And around any one else that you wish to.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
        Mazel tov, Bubba Bette and
        Zaida Bob -- children are
        especially wonderful when
        one is free to adore and
        spoil them while their
        parents do the hard work
        and learn the hard lessons.
        May her first word be "Om!"
        L'Chaim!

        Much love -- Bruce

        On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:37:25 -0000 medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> writes:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My
        daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose

        picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file).
        She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our

        whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in
        raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great

        blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        http://come.to/realization
        http://www.atman.net/realization
        http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucemrg.htm
        http://www.users.uniserve.com/~samuel/brucsong.htm
      • Lady Joyce
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          Well, Bob, I am a sucker for newborn babes.
          Her photo is so sweet and she looks so serene.
          Even looks like a smile she has on her face.

          They say that infants can't smile...HA!
          Mom looks so content, too...this is one of those times in life when
          you just have to stop and smell the Roses :-)

          Tell your daughter to enjoy it while she still stays put
          wherever you leave her when you walk out of a room...
          once the rose begins to climb, the party is over!!!

          Love,

          Joyce

          ps...Felicitazióni!!!