Jordan Rose Salotti

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2003
      Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
      first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
      birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
      picture I have posted in our photo section
      in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
      19 inches long, and has filled me and our
      whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
      of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
      glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
      blessing.
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 2, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
        > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
        > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
        > picture I have posted in our photo section
        > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
        > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
        > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
        > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
        > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
        > blessing.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        Wow Bob!

        That's fantastic. Congrats to the family.

        Another turn of life has occurred.

        Here's to Jordon, Aliyah, her granddad, and her new family!

        --jody.
      • tosime
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2003

          Hello Bob,

          Congratulations.

          Such a beautiful picture of mother and baby. Thank you for sharing your joy.

          …Tony

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
            Congrats Grandpa! Let the alchol flow... Many years of wonderful grandfatherly wisdom to share as well as exercise!!

            Peace and Love

            Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
            first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
            birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
            picture I have posted in our photo section
            in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
            19 inches long, and has filled me and our
            whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
            of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
            glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
            blessing.

            Do you Yahoo!?
            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

          • Andy
            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
              > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
              > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
              > picture I have posted in our photo section
              > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
              > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
              > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
              > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
              > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
              > blessing.
              > Peace and blessings,
              > Bob

              *****Another star has been apparently lit in the inifinity whcih is
              all life. Wit you and your family, I celebrate the perfection.

              ~andy
            • Swami-G
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                medit8ionsociety <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                > picture I have posted in our photo section
                > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                > blessing.
                > Peace and blessings,
                > Bob

                sg: belated congratulations.....
              • Jeff Belyea
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                  > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                  > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                  > picture I have posted in our photo section
                  > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                  > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                  > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                  > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                  > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                  > blessing.
                  > Peace and blessings,
                  > Bob

                  Clink, may love and peace
                  and great joy fill the house.
                  What a special early holiday
                  gift. Congratulations all
                  around, Bob...ah, Grandpop.

                  Papajeff
                • Onniko
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                    > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                    > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                    > picture I have posted in our photo section
                    > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                    > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                    > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                    > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                    > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                    > blessing.
                    > Peace and blessings,
                    > Bob

                    What a beautiful little baby! Grandpophood sounds great!
                  • texasbg2000
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                      > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                      > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                      > picture I have posted in our photo section
                      > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                      > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                      > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                      > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                      > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                      > blessing.
                      > Peace and blessings,
                      > Bob

                      You are a lucky man dear Bob Rose. You know how to notice it all.

                      Love
                      Bobby G.
                    • Nina
                      Message 10 of 12 , Dec 3, 2003
                        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                        > first time.

                        Did you say Grandbob? Cool!

                        Congratulations, Grandbob...

                        Nina
                      • carolina112900
                        Message 11 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > Well, today I became a Grandpop for the
                          > first time. My daughter Aliyah gave
                          > birth to a beautiful little girl (whose
                          > picture I have posted in our photo section
                          > in the Baby Jordan file). She's 5 lb 4 oz,
                          > 19 inches long, and has filled me and our
                          > whole family with a 10 ton, mile high feeling
                          > of joy. Please join me in raising a cyber
                          > glass of champagne as I rejoice in this great
                          > blessing.
                          > Peace and blessings,
                          > Bob

                          Dear Bob and family,

                          Felicitazione e tanti auguri!

                          Congratulations and best wishes

                          ....rock-a-bye sweet baby Jordan

                          blessings,

                          Freyja
                        • angelicspirit2000
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 4, 2003
                            Warm loving wishes for the new baby! Being a
                            grandparent is a wonderful gift. I rejoice in your
                            happiness and send you blessings of love for all!
                            Be blessed with the now and love of Jordan!
                            Peaceful thoughts and prayers,
                            TW

                            =====
                            "Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." Ralph Waldo Emerson

                            Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
                            http://companion.yahoo.com/