Re: misused words - Bob

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Bob,
      > I think I am lost here. Was there a joke somewhere in there?
      > ...Tony

      > Jim Wrote:
      Lots of silly stuff and a Count Korbinski too!

      Dear Tony,
      I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
      just playing around. He just put some words out there and pretended
      they had some significance. As Kir Li has said "Three seconds of
      meditation experience is worth more that 1000 years of
      pontificating." Your own meditation journals are much more relevant
      to any seeker than all the physics books ever written. BTW, a hen has
      more teeth than the number of books that Count Korbinski wrote. Try a
      search on Google about him.
    • jwmeritt
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
        > just playing around.

        A not uncommon reaction to encountering that which is not understood.
        Unfortunately, really. Much the same reaction as that from many as
        they augment their beginning meditation with contemplation and find
        things they do not understand.

        An unfortunate, but common, reaction to the unknown.