Re: Meditation Journals

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      Question: What is the influence on meditation of keeping and
      sharing a meditation journal?

      What a good question! A long time ago, I kept journals and they did do something and it was a good thing they did but I can't place exactly what it was. Maybe, it is somehow related to the way the athlete is said to improve what he does just by going over it in his mind.

      -

      Thank you for your comment.
      <snip>

      Overall my sense is that, in the long run, it probably does not matter since you will still get to where you are going eventually.

      Where is it one is  going?

      What I might do is pay less attention to the observing role and let the ship sail more freely.

      Is the ship ever not sailing freely?

      Do you Yahoo!?