singing.....(Andy)

  • freyjartist@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      > There is a preference here for shared examination, exploration,
      inquiry and not for notional debates.>>

      Oh, I forgot to include this.....here is James Taylor
      singing this for you,  Andy....

      ......there's a song that they sing when they take to the highway,
      a song that they sing when they take to the sea....
      a song that they sing of their home in the sky......
      maybe you can believe it, if it helps you to sleep,
      but singing works just fine for me....