Re: the truth/Freyjartist

  • carolina112900
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Andy
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "carolina112900"
      > > <freyjartist@a...> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Somehow the discussion seems a bit different
      > > > than simply 'comparing notes' or sharing recipes,
      > > > in that there seems to be some challenging going on.
      > >

      > > *****Not on this end. All that happens here is a reaching out,
      > > where such reaching is wished desired. Otherwise...silence.
      > >

      > When you say "all that happens here...." it sounds
      > like "challenging" is somehow less desirable.
      >

      > To me, it is less desirable.
      >
      > In my lexicon, "challenge" includes an suggestion of confrontation,
      something in which I find no pleasure.

      ......To me, 'challenge' mostly suggests 'stimulating situation'--
      perhaps including an atmosphere where I might be asked
      to explain, support, give evidence of or justify
      something.

      > There is a preference here for shared examination, exploration,
      inquiry and not for notional debates. Just as there is a disposition
      here for tolerance (as opposed to intolerance).

      > Just the current programming in Andy.

      OK