Re: misused words

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      Jim wrote:
      > I hope that you don't think Count Korbinski's work is for
      beginners.
      > There are quite a few easier (as well as more recent!) texts
      > available.

      Kir Li Molari wrote:
      "Words! More words! And even more words!....When are you going to say
      something?!"
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
        "Tony" <tosime@b...> wrote:
        > Hi Bob,
        > I think I am lost here. Was there a joke somewhere in there?
        > ...Tony

        > Jim Wrote:
        Lots of silly stuff and a Count Korbinski too!

        Dear Tony,
        I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
        just playing around. He just put some words out there and pretended
        they had some significance. As Kir Li has said "Three seconds of
        meditation experience is worth more that 1000 years of
        pontificating." Your own meditation journals are much more relevant
        to any seeker than all the physics books ever written. BTW, a hen has
        more teeth than the number of books that Count Korbinski wrote. Try a
        search on Google about him.
      • jwmeritt
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 3, 2002
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > I think that Kir Li Molari picked up on Jim being a trickster and
          > just playing around.

          A not uncommon reaction to encountering that which is not understood.
          Unfortunately, really. Much the same reaction as that from many as
          they augment their beginning meditation with contemplation and find
          things they do not understand.

          An unfortunate, but common, reaction to the unknown.